Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day

Okay, Okay... until about two hours ago it was really actually an ice day. But we had fun anyway. Then the snow started coming down. So we will play in the snow tomorrow! With the passing first of Staci, then of Russell's grandpa I have decided to seize the day! Even if it is cold. I love playing with my kids!!!!


Draden getting ready to slide down the driveway with Austin.
Draden sledding down the driveway with Becca.
Jonathan, Caleb, Madison, and Julia getting ready to sled. I was ready to push! Julia and I went down a bunch of times together on the orange sled. We had a blast. Once I went down with Julia in front of me and Jonathan behind me. Amy's parting words? "I hope J doesn't pee on you. He has big boys on!"

Draden sledding on a cookie sheet. These go really fast!
Caleb making a snow angel! This morning he came down dressed in shorts a t-shirt and snow boots. He said he was ready to go play in the snow!


Our house when there was actual snow coming down. It is really pretty outside right now!

Confessional: Amy, Becca, and I stayed outside and sled down the driveway several times after all the kids had gone inside to warm up. I think we said "last time" about five times each. Who said grown-ups have no fun?!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't know about Russel's grandpa. I'm sorry. Is Russel ok?