Wednesday, September 3, 2008

love my babes!

These are my babies! Well, they aren't really babies anymore, but I guess they always will be to me. Julia (2), Draden (5 and 1/2..that half is important by the way), and Caleb (4). They are my mess and I love them for it! God is using them everyday to teach me things I never thought I would even want to know. But mostly, I live for the moments when Draden says, "Mom I love this, can we please do more home school?" Or when they laugh so hard they snort, or when they crawl up into the big blue chair just to rock with me. Not so much when they are my alarm clock at 7:15 with a not so pleasant..."No! It's mine!" But all the same. They are such a magnificent blessing, and I guess my greatest fear is that I will do them wrong. I'm told I can't, but for a girl who generally doesn't worry, if I had to admit my greatest fear, that would be it. One of the many things that God is using these wonderful children for. Teaching me to trust to my very core. Oh, how I love them!

No comments: