Friday, July 27, 2007

My cousin, Kathy

So I decided to start a blog because of my cousin. On July 17, 2007, Kathy sang once again only this time it was while she was fishing with our grandpa up in heaven. She led a tough life and she battled hard for the last 7 years so that her kids would know her. She was not just an inspiration to her family, but to people all over the world.
Kathy kept a blog for a part of her journey. Her life ended at the age of 35. Which drove home the fact that none of us know how long we will be here. Should my life be long or short, I want to keep a log of even silly day to day things.
So, inspired by Kathy, this is what I have. I hope to write at least a few times a week. I love to write down my thoughts, but a normal journal won't work for me. I have what looks like arthritis that has attacked my whole body, so writing by hand hurts too much. Typing is still an option for me, for which I am very grateful.
I must go put the kids down for naps now, but will write again soon to kind of catch up on what has happened in the last 29 years.

No comments: