Sunday, October 5, 2008

Shoes for Orphan's Souls

Hey Guys! Have you ever wanted to change someone’s life with the simple click of a mouse? Here you go…

Lifechurch is teaming up with http://www.shoesfororphansouls.org/ to supply shoes to needy children. All you have to do is go to this website and choose the pair (or pairs) you would like to donate. Then mark “ship to registry address”. That’s it! You just blessed a child. Help me make a difference and send a child a pair of shoes today!

Seriously… the OKC Campus goal is 6,500 pairs of shoes for kids. That’s a lofty goal for our campus. But nothing if we get the word out. Help me make a dent in this number. Help us exceed it in ways we can’t imagine. Post the paragraph above on your blog. Give others the opportunity to join this cause.

(this was from my friend Gina's blog. I assume she will not prosecute me for copy write! :) Help put some shoes on some feet y'all!)

No comments: