Sunday, August 12, 2007

30 days to live

So today started the new sermon series at church, "30 days to live." It was hard to watch, and I was on my own because Russell was watching Tiger Woods in Tulsa. At the same time it was confirmation that I am doing what I should be doing. I am leaving a written legacy (though I need to catch up on scrapbooking.) I am concentrating my time on family and friends and my new passion for homeless people. And I have made a goal for two things relating to Kathy. I am going to get her book written, and my sister-in-law and I are going to do the 3 Day Susan G. Komen walk. 60 miles in 3 days. We started training last night. I will walk about 5 miles tonight, but I am also going to take time to sit and watch the stars with my wonderful husband. The annual meteor shower is tonight and it is the new moon, so it should be spectacular to watch.
I'm gonna go so I can sign up for the 3 Day.
Peace and a poptart!

No comments: