Friday, August 3, 2007

What a day!

Looking at my husband out the window as I write, and I know that I am incredibly blessed. A good way to end the evening, so I will be making this short. Today I got a mommy break and went with Amy to get a pedicure, my first. We got matching toes with pink ribbons on our big toes. It actually really touched the woman who did the little designs, and I got to share Kathy's story. Then I went on a date with Russell and we had a great time laughing and just spending time together. While out to dinner I got a call from Chuck S. who lead the mission to New Olreans. He said, "Guess who I just had dinner with?" WE FREED WILLIE!!!!!!!! I told him he made my day and I was having a great one to begin with. I love God and what he can do when we listen.
More on Willie tomorrow.

No comments: