Monday, August 6, 2007

out of the woodwork!

Just got an email from a good friend from the past. She was my maid of honor and I love her to pieces. I am so proud of her as she continues to get higher and higher degrees. Definitely smarter than I am, but that is a good thing. She keeps me thinking. I think about her a lot and admire how strong she is. I am so happy for her that she found a husband that treasures her like my Russell treasures me. It is the best thing to be married to your best friend.
Anyway, it was really good to hear from her. God just keeps sending me confirmations that I am loved. God has sent me friends that come out of the woodwork at just the right times. What with my own little family and my small circle of friends, I would say I have the loved area covered. And really, God is enough to cover me, but He knows that I need that earthly representation.
I love my friends and I am so thankful for the email I got today!

No comments: