Thursday, August 9, 2007

Kathy's blog

I just finished copying Kathy's blogs into a word document. I am going to use them to write her book for her. I will now have to print and edit (for content) and then chase like mad after any more writing that she did. It is sad and a little odd to be reading what she wrote about day to day stuff now that she is gone. I wish I had known that she had the blog while she was alive. I would have commented and kept up. I would have been able to tell her that I knew she was grandpa's favorite, but never envied her. I knew grandpa loved me too and he saved a special squeal for me. As it is, I can't tell either one of them that I love them anymore because they are both fishing up in heaven without me. Well, I never was much of a fisherman, but I sure look forward to joining them when my time comes.
Ah well, life moves on here. Still fundraising for Willie to get him a car so he can get to and from his new job. I think that after we get Willie on his feet I may have another calling. While putting together this book for Kathy is a first step, I know that more can be done for those touched by cancer. Is that my place to step out to next? I dont know yet.

No comments: